Here is some great information about signs and symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, as well as steps that you can take to keep you and your family safe from this deadly gas. Carbon monoxide is a very serious issue, and can be dangerous. Please ensure that you have carbon monoxide detectors, and that they are in proper working order.
Please read it, and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.
Captain Nina M. Griffin
Medical and Safety Officer
Boulder Mountain Fire Protection District